- Intended use: remote control of one zone, local insertion of audio signals
- 2 RCA jacks for line signals
- Adjustable microphone connection via NEUTRIK 3-pole XLR jack
- 48 V phantom power, to be activated as required
- LED indication for input signals and output signals
- Connection to DMR-884 and power supply via RJ45 jack and Cat. 5 network cable, for cable lengths up to 200 m
Technical specifications DRM-884IOP
|Type||remote control of one zone|
|Power supply||via DRM-884|
|Dimensions||145 x 85 x 53 mm|
1 x XLR (microphone),
1 x RCA L/R (line),
1 x RJ45
|Other features||48 V phantom power|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.