The matrix system DRM-884 is a professional tool with extensive features which easily meets any requirement: users can combine signal sources, play one source in several zones or several sources in one zone, adjust the volume in each zone and much more. The audio matrix router DRM-884 is the heart of the system which is able to distribute a maximum of 8 analogue and 4 digital audio sources to just as many output zones, any assignment possible. You can either connect active speakers or a power amplifier with passive speakers to the output zones via Phoenix terminals.
The multifunctional matrix system is controlled via wall panels: modules DRM-884IOP, DRM-884VAP and DRM-884VP allow you to remotely access, e.g. level, program or presets in the different zones. The zone paging microphone DRM-884RC with zone selection can be connected for announcements.
Expand your options with the matrix system: if you need a larger number of inputs and outputs, the system can be extended from a maximum of 16 x DRM-884 to 192 inputs x 192 outputs by means of cascading.
With the Dante® extension module DRM-884DTM, the DRM-884 can quickly and easily be inserted into a Dante® audio network. For this purpose, there are an additional 8 digital inputs or 8 digital outputs available which can be assigned to either an analogue output or a Dante® channel.
- 8 analogue inputs and 8 analogue outputs
- 4 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs
- An additional 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs via Dante® module DRM-884DTM, available at option
- DSP for inputs and outputs, control via software
- Up to 32 zone paging microphones DRM-884RC can be connected
- Wall modules DRM-884IOP, DRM-884VP and DRM-884VP can be connected as remote control
- Link function for several audio matrix routers DRM-884
- LCD for showing device information
- LED status indication
- LED indication for clip and signal per input and output
- 482 mm (19") rack installation
System requirements: Windows* 7/8/10 or MacOS X
Technical specifications DRM-884
|Description||audio matrix router|
|Frequency range||20-20,000 Hz|
2.6 kΩ (mic),
5.1 kΩ (line)
|Output impedance||200 Ω|
|Phantom power||48 V|
|Channel separation||110 dB|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply||~ 230 V/50 Hz|
|Dimensions||482 x 44 x 270 mm, 1 RS|
|Other features||5 x RJ45|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.