- Very comfortable to wear due to adjustable headband
- Secure fit even during strenuous applications, e.g. aerobics or spinning
- Back electret microphone cartridge with omnidirectional polar pattern
- Drip ring (additionally protects cartridge from moisture)
- Durable connection cable with textile sleeve
- 3-pole mini XLR inline jack for connection to an optional phantom power supply adapter (EMA-1, EMA-300P) or a pocket transmitter TXS-...HSE
- Rubber bushing for protecting the connector to be plugged into the pocket transmitter from moisture
Technical specifications HSE-200WP/BL
|Audio frequency range||20-20,000 Hz|
|Nominal impedance||2 kΩ|
|Max. sound pressure||130 dB|
|Power supply||DC 1.5-9 V|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Connection||3-pole mini XLR|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.