- On/off switch with power LED
- Low cut and 10 dB attenuation, switchable
- Integrated electronics for direct connection to a phantom power supply DC 17-48 V
- Electronically balanced AF output
- 6 m connection cable with 3-pole mini XLR/XLR
- Supplied in a foam-padded plastic case
Technical specifications ECM-306B/SW
|Audio frequency range||30-20,000 Hz|
|Nominal impedance||250 Ω|
|Max. sound pressure||130 dB|
|Power supply||DC 17-48 V, phantom power|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||90 x 25 x 90 mm|
|Connection||3-pole mini XLR/XLR|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.