- Compatible with portable amplifier systems TXA-624CD/SW, TXA-604/SW and the TXA-820 and TXA-1020 series
- In addition to the combination with TXA-624CD/SW, TXA-604/SW and the TXA-820 and TXA-1020 series, it can also be used as a tour guide system and for any other application in which a certain audio source or voice source is to be distributed to one or more receivers
- Can be combined with transmitters and receivers of the ATS-16 series
- Simultaneous operation of up to 4 transmitters with different frequencies (dep. on distance of transmitters, stationary RF sources of interference and other local conditions)
- Licence-free in the EU
- Matching the transmitters TXA-800HT, TXA-800HSE, TXA-800ST and ATS-12HT
- 2 x 16 selectable UHF frequencies (863.1-864.9 MHz) with diversity system
- Scan function for free channel
- Volume control
- LCD for indicating selected channel and carrier signal
- Balanced XLR output and 6.3 mm jack output
- 482 mm (19") rack installation of 2 devices is possible with supplied mounting brackets
- Power is provided via enclosed plug-in power supply
- Dimensions: 215 x 50 x 210 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
Licence-free in the EU.
Technical specifications TXA-802SR
|Carrier frequency range||863.1-864.9 MHz|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Audio signal receiver||
30 mV (XLR),
730 mV (6.3 mm jack, high),
80 mV (6.3 mm jack, low)
|Power supply receiver||via encl. plug-in power supply|
|Width receiver||215 mm|
|Height receiver||50 mm|
|Depth receiver||210 mm|
|Weight receiver||1.2 kg|
1 x XLR, bal.,
1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.