- Built-in 4-channel mixing amplifier with limiter, 50 W
- Variable electric height adjustment of the lectern, 85-125 cm
- Top part of the lectern with a transparent safety glass plate and illuminated compartment for a laptop
- Built-in UHF PLL receiver (TXA-1822MR) with 2 x 16 selectable frequencies (863.1-864.9 MHz) with diversity system, matching transmitters are available at option, e.g. TXA-800HSE or TXA-800HT
- Built-in UHF PLL transmitter (TXA-820MT) with 16 selectable frequencies (863.1-864.9 MHz) for setting up audio link transmission
- 3 inputs via comb. jack mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm jack), stereo line input (RCA), gain controls, 3-way equalizer for the comb. inputs
- 2 shock-absorbing XLR jacks on the top part of the lectern for 2 optional gooseneck microphones (each one uses a microphone input), matching microphone EMG-650P is available at option
- Additional XLR jack for LED gooseneck light (e.g. GNL-453XLR, available at option)
- 24 V phantom power for mic input 1 and 2
- 1 stereo line output via RCA jacks
- 2-way speaker system with 30 cm (12") bass speaker and horn tweeter (1")
- High-quality wooden cabinet, wood and lacquer combination
- Standard wood decor: grey lacquered
- Holder for name of speaker to be mounted with terminal screw
- 3 additional storage compartments for documents and other utensils
- 2 swivel castors with locking brakes, 2 fixed castors
Licence-free in the EU.
Supplied w/o laptop.
Also available in the colours:
Maple, Dark Apple, Beech, Dark Beech, Italian Oak, Red Oak, Rustic Oak, Alder, Cherry, Dark Cherry, Light Cherry, Tobacco Acacia, Dark Walnut, Light Walnut, Wenge, Plum, Apricot, Pigeon Blue, Vanilla, grey (standard) and white.
Information on delivery times and extra charges upon request.
Technical specifications SPEECH-500/GR
|Rated power (PRMS)||50 W|
|Peak output power||100 W|
|Frequency range||50-20,000 Hz|
|Carrier frequency||863.1-864.9 MHz|
|Operating range||≤ 30 m|
24 mV (mic 1-2, top),
4.5 mV (mic 1-3),
150 mV (line 1-3),
400 mV (line)
|Equalizer, bass||± 12 dB/60 Hz|
|Equalizer, midrange||± 7 dB/1 kHz|
|Equalizer, treble||± 12 dB/15 kHz|
|Power supply||˜ 230 V/50 Hz/135 VA|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||800 x 850-1,250 x 570 mm|
3 x XLR (mic),
3 x 6.3 mm jack (line),
1 x RCA L/R (line in),
1 x RCA L/R (line out)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.