- For connecting analogue audio line level devices (e.g. mixer) to a Dante® audio network
- Adjustable signal level: +24/+4/0 dBu, 0/-10 dBV (via Dante® controller)
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 20 kΩ (bal.), 10 kΩ (unbal.)
- Dynamic range: > 100 dB
- S/N ratio: > 100 dB
- THD: < 0.01%
- Sampling rates: 44.1/48/96 kHz, 24 bits
- Connections: 1 x RJ45, 2 x XLR inline jack
Technical specifications ADP-DAI-2X0
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.