- Back electret (array with 17 cartridges)
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Silent electronic push-button
- Selectable operating modes: PTM, PTT, ON, OFF
- RJ45 jack for connection to a Dante® network
- Power supply via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Configuration software is available via MONACOR ACADEMY
System requirements Dante®: Windows 7/8/10 or MacOS
The brand Dante® as well as any Dante® software which may have been integrated into these products are licensed by Audinate Pty Ltd.
Technical specifications EAM-17DT
|Description||PA desktop microphone (push-to-talk)|
|Transmission method||Dante® network|
|System||back electret (array with 17 cartridges)|
|Audio frequency range||80-20,000 Hz|
|S/N ratio||65 dB at 1 kHz|
|Max. sound pressure||106 dB|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||348 x 31 x 60 mm|
|Packing dimensions (W x H x L)||0.096 x 0.072 x 0.425 m|
|Gross weight||0.56 kg|
|Net weight||0.393 kg|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.