- XLR plug to 6.3 mm jack
- Signal will be balanced 1:1 with separated ground, interference and hum loops are prevented
- Galvanic isolation between input signal and output signal
- Input/output impedance: 200 Ω
- Black aluminium body
- With latching device
- For passive DI applications, e.g. from the output of an instrument to a mixer
- Not suitable for speaker applications!
Technical specifications NA-2MJTX
|Type||balancing adapter/ground isolator|
|Features||galvanic isolation, balanced signal|
|Connection||NEUTRIK XLR plug to 6.3 mm jack|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.