- For transmission of PoE as well as IP signals via an RG59 coaxial cable with BNC connectors
- Consisting of a transmitter unit and a receiver unit
- Connection is made between PoE switch and IP network camera
- Compatible with standards IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af with automatic identification
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X identification
- RJ45 input and output, Cat. 5e version
- Maximum possible transmisison range: 280 m
- Cable lengths to be configured:
- Network cable between transmitter and PoE switch: 100 m max.
- Network cable between receiver and IP camera: 100 m max.
- RG59U coaxial cable between transmitter and receiver: 1-80 m
Technical specifications PALUN-01
|Type||Power over Ethernet transmitter|
|Nominal value||Cat. 5e/BNC 75 Ω|
|Suitable for||IP network cameras with PoE|
|Power supply||via PoE switch|
|Connections||1 x RJ45 jack and 1 x BNC jack each|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.