COMFORT Line 8-channel network video recorder IOR-208
- Including 2 TB hard disk (SATA)
- Video compression for recordings: H.264, H.265
- Linux operating system for maximum reliability
- Automatic camera identification due to UPnP protocol
- Supports PTZ cameras
- 8 x alarm input, 1 x alarm output
- 1 x audio input, 1 x audio output
- Power is provided via enclosed power supply
- Supplied with infrared remote control, USB mouse and software package
4 x COMFORT Line 3 megapixel network colour dome camera IOC-2812DV
- Weatherproof outdoor housing
- Zoom lens (2.8-12 mm)
- Viewing angle: 35-89°
- Resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels max.
- Due to 40 infrared LEDs, suitable for application in the dark. For this purpose, the camera switches to B/W operation (IR operating range: 40 m, with optimum reflection)
- Power is provided via optional power supply (PSS-1250DC) or via Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supplied with 4 x 20 m Cat. 5e network cable
For further specifications, please refer to the individual items.
Technical specifications IOZ-408DV
8 IP-based video channels,
8 x RJ45, LAN with PoE
|Video outputs||HDMI™, VGA|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels max.|
|Video compression||H.264, H.265|
|Recording||120 images/s max.|
|Menu adjustments||on-screen menu (OSD)|
alarm, motion-triggered, continuous recording,
digital input, manual, timer
1 x RJ45 (10/100 Mbps)
3 x USB 2.0
|Hard disks||optional, up to 1 x SATA II, 6 TB max.|
|Power supply||via encl. power supply|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||300 x 53 x 227 mm|
|Product data sheet|
|GNU General Public License|
The device firmware contains free software which is licenced under GNU licence. The complete licence text is supplied with the download. Upon request, we will make the source code of this software module available. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the respective device model. We will make the source code available for free and only charge actual expenses for shipping and creating the copy. This offer is available for at least 3 years after publication of the respective firmware.Note:
There is no warranty for the source code. We do not provide technical support for the source code.
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.