This option is a lot more cost-effective than setting up a network infrastructure for a comparable IP solution. The installer will also be pleased about the easy installation, because complex network connections are not required. Furthermore, there is no need for additional components, e.g. switches.
Furthermore, this type of system upgrade is also interesting for companies, authorities or other public facilities whose safety regulations prohibit the use of network cameras in order to prevent external access to the IP network.
- Progressive scan image sensor for images without field distortions
- Weatherproof outdoor housing
- Due to the extended dynamic range of the wide dynamic range function (WDR), an application is also possible in unfavourable backlighting conditions
- Digital noise suppression (DNR) for improving the image quality in unfavourable lighting conditions and also for saving hard disk capacities when recording with digital recorders
- With integrated IR suppression filter for perfect colour quality at daytime, automatic change of suppression filter at night for activating the IR light suitability and increasing the luminous sensitivity in B/W operation (except EBH-5102)
- Fixed-focus lens (3.6 mm)
- Due to 23 infrared LEDs, suitable for application in the dark. For this purpose, the camera switches to B/W operation (IR operating range: 15 m, with optimum reflection)
- Integrated video motion detector
- Privacy masking function, 32 zones
- Mirror function
- Automatic electronic shutter
- On-screen menu control (OSD)
- 70 cm connection cable for power supply and video (BNC)
- Matching PSU (PSS-1205DC or PS-120WP) is available at option
Technical specifications HDCAM-340
|Image sensor||CMOS, 2 megapixels,
|Number of pixels||1920x1080 pixels max.|
|Min. illumination||1 lx (colour),
0.5 lx (B/W)
|Power supply||DC 12 V/430 mA|
|Operating voltage||DC 12 V|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Dimensions||Ø 93 mm x 90 mm|
|Width||Ø 93 mm|
|Other features||IP66, AGC, BLC, WDR, 3D DNR,
suit. for IR
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.