This option is a lot more cost-effective than setting up a network infrastructure for a comparable IP solution. The installer will also be pleased about the easy installation, because complex network connections are not required. Furthermore, there is no need for additional components, e.g. switches.
Furthermore, this type of system upgrade is also interesting for companies, authorities or other public facilities whose safety regulations prohibit the use of network cameras in order to prevent external access to the IP network.
- Progressive scan image sensor for images without field distortions
- Fixed-focus pinhole lens (4.3 mm)
- Due to the extended dynamic range of the wide dynamic range function (WDR), an application is also possible in unfavourable backlighting conditions
- Digital noise reduction (DNR) for improving the image quality in unfavourable lighting conditions and also for saving hard disk capacities when recording with digital recorders
- Privacy masking function, 32 zones
- Automatic electronic shutter
- On-screen menu control (OSD)
- 70 cm connection cable for power supply and video (BNC)
Technical specifications HDCAM-1010
|Image sensor||CMOS, 2 megapixels,
|Number of pixels||1920x1080 pixels max.|
|Min. illumination||1.0 lx (colour),
0.5 lx (B/W)
|Power supply||DC 12 V/120 mA|
|Operating voltage||DC 12 V|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Other features||AGC, BLC, 3D DNR|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.