The powerful AJAX Hub/AJAX Hub Plus is the key component of the AJAX alarm system. It is the control centre of the alarm system which controls and monitors all registered sensors, detectors and additional components using bi-directional wireless transmission and communicates with the outside world via LAN or GSM network.
At the same time, the applied Jeweller radio technology ensures a secure and interference-free transmission in the frequency range 868 MHz between the AJAX Hub/AJAX Hub Plus and the registered sensors and detectors, even with high operating ranges.
The AJAX alarm system allows for connection of up to 100 wireless components and for administration of up to 50 users at one AJAX Hub/AJAX Hub Plus. In case of an alarm, notification will be made via push message, SMS or phone call to up to 10 authorised phone numbers. It is also possible to activate an additional phone number to alert an alarm receiving centre (Contact ID). All events and notifications will be stored in the event memory of the AJAX Hub/AJAX Hub Plus for subsequent evaluation.
Programming, start-up and operation of the AJAX alarm system are straightforward. All configurations can be made via the free app (IOS/Android).
Additional wireless components will be registered and integrated into the alarm system directly with the AJAX Hub/AJAX Hub Plus or by scanning the individual QR code.
The system can either be controlled and operated via wireless hand-held transmitter (AJAX SpaceControl), via control panel (AJAX KeyPad) or via smartphone/tablet using an app.
New firmware updates and software updates will be recognised and integrated automatically by the alarm system (AJAX Hub/AJAX Hub Plus), thus ensuring that the alarm system is up-to-date at all times.
Individual wireless components of the AJAX alarm system can be integrated into systems of other manufacturers and providers via the two wireless modules AJAX uartBridge and AJAX ocBridge Plus. This allows you to easily and conveniently extend existing alarm systems and smart home systems with wireless components of the AJAX alarm system.
- Wireless passive infrared motion detector with integrated glass breakage detector (PIR/GB)
- Alarm is triggered if one of the two sensors (PIR or GB) is activated
- Encoded bi-directional Jeweller radio technology for high operating ranges
- Motion detection area: 88° hor./80° vert./12 m
- Glass breakage detection area: 9 m
- Mounting height: 2.4 m above the ground
- Tamper-proof housing
- Adjustable presence monitoring of the detector: 12-300 s
- Digital temperature compensation ensures a reliable operation with fans or air conditioners
- Optical lenses (FresnelTech) made from POLY IR4 material and high-end Excelitas PIR sensors prevent false alarms caused by reflections or electromagnetic interference
- Efficient digital signal processing
- Easy testing and adjusting of signal quality and detection area
- Registration with AJAX Hub by scanning the individual QR code
- Possible to integrate into existing alarm systems and smart home systems of other manufacturers and providers via optional AJAX wireless modules AJAX uartBridge and AJAX ocBridge Plus
- Supplied with battery and mounting accessories
Technical specifications AJAX-CP/SW
|Description||wireless PIR motion and glass breakage detector|
|Carrier frequency||868 MHz (Jeweller protocol)|
|Max. operating range||1,200 m|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-50 °C|
|Power supply||1 x 3 V battery CR123|
|Dimensions||110 x 65 x 50 mm|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.