- Matching the JA-100 system
- For activating/deactivating alarm control panels of the JA-100 system
- Alternatively to be used as a panic button or for controlling the PG outputs
- Features two buttons and a signal LED for indicating when the emergency button has been pressed in case PG output has been activated or switched on or off (LED lights up red/green)
- Tamper switch
- Supplied w/o battery, please order matching battery LS-14250 separately
Technical specifications JA-188J
|Type||wireless emergency button|
|Carrier frequency||868 MHz|
|Max. operating range||300 m|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-10 °C to +40 °C|
|Power supply||3.6 V lithium battery (½ AA)|
|Other features||matching battery: LS–14250|
|Product data sheet|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.