- Matching the JA-100 system
- Dual technology for detecting the breaking of glass (changes in air pressure combined with the sound of breaking glass)
- Detector uses digital signal processing for a higher false alarm immunity
- Detection range of glass breakage detector: 9 m (minimum size of glass panel: 0.6 x 0.6 m)
- Mounting opposite the door/glass panel to be monitored
- Built-in LED for additional alarm indication
- Supplied with battery
Technical specifications JA-185B
|Description||wireless glass breakage detector|
|Carrier frequency||868 MHz|
|Max. operating range||100 m|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-10 °C to +40 °C|
|Power supply||3.6 V lithium battery (AA)|
|Other features||incl. battery: 1 x LS-14500|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.