- For connecting a magnetic door sensor
- 2 independent programmable NC/NO inputs
- Allows to set minimum time for alarm activation (0.5 s, 1 s, 2 s or 5 s)
- Alarm memory function (optional setting for easy identification and localisation of the alarm)
- An address can be assigned to the module and occupies two addresses/zones in the alarm control panel
- Display via SMI (SMART MEMORY INDICATION) for visual confirmation (LED) of detector triggering
- Power supply: via bus of the control panel
- Standby current consumption: 3 mA
- Maximum length of connection cable to the magnetic contact: 3 m
- Dimensions: 40 x 100 x 22 mm
- Security level: grade 2, EN 50131-1, EN 50131-2-6
- Operating temperature range: -10 °C to +40 °C
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.