- Recognises the sound of breaking or shattering glass
- Dual technology (detection of changes in air pressure combined with the characteristic sound of breaking glass)
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Alarm memory function
- An address can be assigned to the detector which occupies one address/zone in the alarm control panel
- Display via SMI (SMART MEMORY INDICATION) for visual confirmation (LED) of detector triggering
- Power supply: via bus of the control panel
- Standby current consumption: 5 mA
- Mounting height: 2.5 m above the floor
- Detection range: up to 9 m
- Minimum dimensions of glass surface: 0.6x0.6 m
- Initialisation: 60 seconds max.
- Dimensions: 40 x 100 x 22 mm
- Security level: grade 2, EN 50131-1, EN 50131-2-7-1
- Operating temperature range: -10 °C to +40 °C
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.