- For activating a PG output, e.g. for access control with release buzzer or for controlling areas of the alarm system
- With operating control, reading area and visual status indication
- Status indication for the function assigned to the segment: red LED for an active area/activated PG output, green LED for a deactivated PG output
- Power supply: via bus of the control panel
- Standby current consumption: 15 mA
- RFID operating frequency: 125 kHz
- Dimensions: 46 x 151.5 x 22.5 mm
- Operating temperature range: -25 °C to +60 °C
- Environment according to EN 50131-1 IV. General outdoor applications, protection class: IP65
- Security level: 2, according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3
Meets the standards: ETSI EN 300330, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.