- Matching the JA-100 system
- For operating the alarm system via RFID card/chip and via optionally connected control segments JA-192E
- Bus control panel features one control segment JA-192E and, if required, can be equipped with up to 20 control segments JA-192E for controlling and indicating the status of different areas and PG outputs
- Communication and power supply via bus
- Energy-saving function in case of a power failure
- Power supply: via bus of the control centre
- Standby current consumption: 10 mA
- Standby: 15 mA max.
- RFID: 125 kHz
- Dimensions: 102 x 76 x 33 mm
- Environment according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3: II, indoors
- Operating temperature range: -10 °C to +40 °C
- Security level: 2 according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3
Technical specifications JA-112E
|Type||bus control panel with RFID reader|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-10–+40 °C|
|Power supply||via bus of the control panel|
|Dimensions||102 x 76 x 33 mm|
|Product data sheet|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.