The system JABLOTRON-100 has been tested according to EN 50131 class 2 and combines all the advantages of a wireless alarm system with bus technology and a safe web server-based communication. It is ideally suited for projects with numerous system components, many users and several security areas. The installation can either be realised solely with wireless technology or bus technology or a combination of wireless/bus hybrid technology. For wireless transmission, the system uses the particularly narrow-band and safe wireless transmission in the frequency range 868 MHz.
This alarm system features a clearly arranged setup and a unique controlling and operating concept. Separate on and off buttons allow for an easy operation, even with complex systems. The comprehensive traffic light display allows to easily identify the status of the system.
The system can be accessed via smartphone. After registering with the web service, extensive control functions are available. This service is free of charge. However, permanent Internet connection is required. Due to remote access via smartphone or PC, it is possible to request the status of the system or control connected devices, e.g. regulating the heating system or similar from a distance (home automation).
Installation and initial operation must be carried out by trained and authorised personnel only. This ensures a professional installation and thus guarantees both a consistently high safety level and functionality of the system.
- Up to 50 wireless or bus zones
- Up to 50 user codes
- Up to 8 sections
- Up to 16 programmable PG outputs can be controlled
- 20 calendars, independent of each other
- SMS reports to up to 8 users
- 5 users can use both SMS and voice messages
- 4 selectable alarm receiving centres (ARC)
- 5 selectable protocols for the ARC
- Smart Home Ready
The main control unit features the following connections:
- 1 terminal strip for bus connection (length of bus: 500 m max.)
- 1 connection for the wireless module (JA-111R)
- 1 LAN plug-in connection for configuring the control panel and importing images via WSS
- 1 plug-in connection for connecting an analogue communication module
- 1 USB plug-in connection for configuring the control panel via F-link software
- External power supply: 230 V/50 Hz
- Energy supply: type A (EN 50131-6)
- Current consumption: 70 mA in standby, 120 mA during alarm
- Maximum bus power supply with continuous load: 400 mA
- Maximum intermittent output current (5 minutes): 1 A
- Matching rechargeable backup battery NPA-12/2 ( DC 12 V/2.2 Ah) available at option
- Operating frequency of JA-111R, bidirectional Jablotron protocol, 868 MHz
- Number of addresses (wireless or bus): 50 max.
- Event reports: approx. 700 MB, i.e. approximately 10 million events including date and time
- Security level: 2 according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6 and EN 50131-5-3 and EN 50131-3; environment according to EN 50131-1: II, indoors
- Dimensions: 258 x 214 x 77 mm
Technical specifications JA-101KR/LAN
|Description||alarm control panel|
|Type||with integrated GSM/GPRS communication function, wireless module JA-111R and additional LAN connection|
|Power supply||˜ 230 V/50 Hz|
|Dimensions||258 x 214 x 77 mm|
1 terminal strip for bus connection,
1 connection for wireless module (JA-111R),
1 LAN plug-in connection for configuring the control panel and importing images via WSS,
1 plug-in connection for connecting an analogue communication module,
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.