The system JABLOTRON-100 has been tested according to EN 50131 class 2 and combines all the advantages of a wireless alarm system with bus technology and a safe web server-based communication. It is ideally suited for projects with numerous system components, many users and several security areas. The installation can either be realised solely with wireless technology or bus technology or a combination of wireless/bus hybrid technology. The alarm control panel features a GSM communication module as standard. For wireless transmission, the system uses the particularly narrow-band and safe wireless transmission in the frequency range 868 MHz.
This alarm system features a clearly arranged setup and a unique controlling and operating concept. Separate on and off buttons allow for an easy operation, even with complex systems. The comprehensive traffic light display allows to easily identify the status of the system.
The system can be accessed via smartphone. After registering with the web service, extensive control functions are available. This service is free of charge. However, permanent Internet connection is required. Due to remote access via smartphone or PC, it is possible to request the status of the system or control connected devices, e.g. regulating the heating system or similar from a distance (home automation).
Installation and initial operation must be carried out by trained and authorised personnel only. This ensures a professional installation and thus guarantees both a consistently high safety level and functionality of the system.
Range of functions:
- Up to 50 wireless or bus zones
- Up to 50 user codes
- Up to 8 sections
- Up to 16 programmable PG outputs can be controlled
- 20 calendars, independant of each other
- System reports to up to 8 users via SMS
- 5 users can use both SMS and voice messages
- 4 selectable alarm receiving centres (ARC)
- 5 selectable protocols for the ARC
- 1 terminal strip for bus connection
- 1 connection for optional wireless module JA-110R
- External power supply: 230 V/50 Hz
- Energy supply: type A (EN 50131-6)
- Current consumption: 70 mA in standby, 120 mA during alarm
- Maximum bus power supply with continuous load: 400 mA
- Maximum intermittend output current (5 minutes): 1 A
- Matching rechargeable backup battery NPA-12/2 ( DC 12 V/2.2 Ah) is available at option
- Operating frequency of JA-110R - bidirectional Jablotron protocol 868 MHz (not supplied)
- Number of addresses (wireless or bus): 50 max.
- Event reports: approx. 700 MB, 1 million events including date and time
- Alarm verification function via second detector or via adjustable time-delayed response of the same detector (optional setting)
- Security level: 2 according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6 and EN 50131-5-3 and EN 50131-3, environment according to EN 50131-1:II, indoors
Technical specifications JA-101K
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.