The system JABLOTRON-100 has been tested according to EN 50131 class 2 and combines all the advantages of a wireless alarm system with bus technology and a safe web server-based communication. It is ideally suited for projects with numerous system components, many users and several security areas. The installation can either be realised solely with wireless technology or bus technology or a combination of wireless/bus hybrid technology. For wireless transmission, the system uses the particularly narrow-band and safe wireless transmission in the frequency range 868 MHz.
This alarm system features a clearly arranged setup and a unique controlling and operating concept. Separate on and off buttons allow for an easy operation, even with complex systems. The comprehensive traffic light display allows to easily identify the status of the system.
The system can be accessed via smartphone as standard. After registering with the web service, extensive control functions are available. This service is free of charge. However, permanent Internet connection is required. Due to remote access via smartphone or PC, it is possible to request the status of the system or control connected devices, e.g. regulating the heating system or similar from a distance (home automation).
Installation and initial operation must be carried out by trained and authorised personnel only. This ensures a professional installation and thus guarantees both a consistently high safety level and functionality of the system.
- Up to 32 wireless zones or bus zones
- Up to 32 user codes
- Up to 4 sections
- Up to 4 programmable PG outputs can be controlled
- 10 calendars, independent of each other
- Remote control via SMS, voice menu and MyJABLOTRON app
- System reports to up to 8 users via SMS
- 4 selectable alarm receiving centres (ARC) for transmission
The main control unit is equipped with the following connections:
- 1 terminal strip for bus connection (max. length of bus: 500 m)
- 1 LAN connection
- 1 USB port for configuration of the control panel via F-link software
- 4 GB memory card for internal storage of event data (e.g. voice messages and image recordings)
- 1 connection for optional wireless module JA-111R
- 1 connection for the optional PSTN communication module JA-190X or GSM communication module JA-190Y
- Matching control panels: JA-110E (bus) and JA-150E (wireless)
- Number of addresses/loops (wireless and bus): 32 max.
- External power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz
- Energy supply: type A (EN 50131-6)
- Current consumption: 85 mA in standby, 125 mA during alarm.
Maximum bus power supply with continuous load: 400 mA.
Maximum intermittend output current (5 minutes): 1 A.
Matching rechargeable backup battery NPA-12/2 ( 12 V/2.2 Ah) is available at option
- Operating frequency of JA-110R - bidirectional Jablotron protocol 868 MHz
- Event reports: approx. 7 million events including date and time
- Alarm verification via second detector or via adjustable and time-delayed response of the same detector (optional setting)
- Security level: 2 according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3, EN 50131-6, EN 50131-5-3, EN 50131-10, EN 50136-1, EN 50136-2; environment according to EN 50131-1: II, indoors
Technical specifications JA-100K
|Description||alarm control panel|
|Type||with integrated LAN communication module|
|Power supply||~ 230 V/50 Hz|
|Dimensions||268 x 225 x 83 mm|
|Connections||1 x connection for wireless module (JA-111R)
1 x 4 GB memory card for internal storage of event data
1 x terminal strip for bus connection
1 x LAN (RJ45)
1 x USB
1 x plug-in connection for analogue communication module
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.