- Matching the JA-100 system
- For power supply and control of electromagnetic locks and access systems via bus of the control panel
- Additionally fitted with 3 x 1.2 V NiMh rechargeable battery, 1,900 mAh each, for ensuring initial current pulse required to open the lock
- Load of DOOR outputs: pulse (1 s) 600 mA, permanent 300 mA
- Module responds to the PG output of the alarm control panel
Technical specifications JA-120N
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0 °C to + 40 °C|
|Power supply||via bus of the control panel,
current consumption in standby: 10 mA/60 mA
(w/o charging/when charging the rech. batt.)
|Dimensions||90 x 90 x 35 mm|
|Other features||rech. backup battery: 3 x 1.2 NiMh (AA),
1,900 mAh (Eneloop HR-3UTGA)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.