- Visual and audible signalling device
- Impact-proof plastic housing with cover contact and tear-off wall cable
- Siren activation PCB and flashlight PCB are moisture-proof due to special coating
- Electronic siren
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Admissible ambient temperature: -20 °C to +70 °C
- Operating voltage: DC 12 V
Technical specifications SAG-22
|Alarm signal||electronic siren|
|Flash energy||2 Ws|
|Operating voltage||DC 12 V|
|Current consumption||120 mA (siren)
20 mA (flash)
|Admiss. ambient temp.||–20 °C to +70 °C|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.