- For detecting harmful levels of carbon monoxide
- LCD for indicating levels of carbon monoxide (ppm)
- AudioLink function for extracting information from the detector via smartphone
- Automatic self-test function (end-of-life indication)
- Power supply via non-removable 10-year lithium battery
- Integrated piezo alarm: 85 dB(A), distance: 3 m
- Tested and certified according to EN 50270:2006, EN 60335-1:2012 as well as EN50291:2010
- Linking to alarm system JA-100 from JABLOTRON via corresponding modules, available at option
- Supplied with mounting accessories for mounting onto a wall or ceiling
Technical specifications EI-208IDW
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.