- 2-channel mono operation or stereo operation
- Remote control for each channel via optional wall-mounted volume control VCA-202RN or via lin. 10 kΩ potentiometer (not supplied), control voltage: DC 0-10 V
- 10 V voltage output for potentiometer
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS
The surface-mounted housing ATT-300 can be used for universal mounting of the potentiometers.
Technical specifications VCA-202
|Line input||1 V/30 kΩ|
|Input control voltage||DC 0-10 V/100 kΩ|
|Line output||1 V/600 Ω|
|Output control voltage||DC 10 V/5 mA|
|Frequency range||20-20,000 Hz|
|S/N ratio||70 dB|
|Power supply||~ 230 V/50 Hz/10 VA|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||482 x 48 x 105 mm, 1 RS|
|Connections||2 x XLR, bal. (line input),
plug-in screw terminal (input control voltage),
2 x XLR, bal. (line output),
plug-in screw terminal (output control voltage)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.