To be used as a master controller for individual projects and in master/slave (EVA-16MEN + EVA-16SEN) for more complex projects; can be cascaded to up to 10 systems.
- Monitoring of the amplifiers with emergency switching (8 amplifiers and 1 spare amplifier)
- Monitoring of up to 8 speaker lines in A/B cabling (16 testing circuits)
- 2 x fireman's microphone can be connected (MEVAC-1FT) on the rear panel or a hand-held microphone (MEVAC-1FH) directly on the front panel
- Up to 8 monitored system microphone stations EVA-16TER can be connected
- 4 audio inputs with free assignment/distribution of the audio input signals
- 2 additional audio inputs (AUX)
- 4 transformer-balanced AF outputs + 1 output for emergency amplifier with free assignment of the different audio devices
- Digital voice memory for alarm announcements
- Tone control and volume control for each amplifier channel
- Easy programming via push-buttons and two-line display
- Extensive inputs and outputs for controlling and signalling
- RS-232 interface for programming or updating via a PC
- 482 mm (19") rack installation
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/25 VA or DC 24 V/600 mA
- Dimensions: 483 x 88 x 248 mm (19", 2 RS)
- Weight: 6 kg
- Mains operation and 24 V emergency power operation
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.