- Electret, hypercardioid polar pattern
- Selectable operating modes: push-to-mute (PTM), push-to-talk (PTT), on/off, off/on
- Low cut switch
- Switchable attentuation: -10/-20/-30 dB
- Encoding: 16/24/32 bits
- Sampling rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz
- RJ45 jack for connection to a Dante® network
- Power supply via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
System requirements Dante®: Windows* 7/8.1/10 or MacOS 10.9.5/10.10.5/10.11
The brand Dante® as well as the Dante® software which may have been integrated into these products are licenced by Audinate Pty Ltd.
Technical specifications ECM-300DT
|Description||PA desktop microphone (push-to-talk)|
|Transmission method||Dante® network|
|Audio frequency range||50-16,000 Hz|
|Nominal impedance||250 Ω|
|S/N ratio||139 dB|
|Gooseneck length||310 mm|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||90 x 40 x 130 mm (console housing )|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.