With the high protection class IP65, the speaker is also protected against weather influences. It is particularly suitable for the application in corridors and hallways. The speaker complies with British Standard BS 5839, Part 8.
- 100 V line technique
- 2 x 13 cm full range speaker for bi-directional radiation
- 100 V transformer with power taps 10/6/3/1.5 W
- Connection via ceramic terminals with thermal fuse in the mounting base
- Robust plastic-coated aluminium housing with front protective grille
- Robust vandal-resistant aluminium mounting base
Technical specifications DA-10-260/T
|Transmission method||100 V|
|Power rating (RMS)||12/6/3/1.5 W|
|Frequency range||120-17,000 Hz|
|Full range speaker||2 x 13 cm|
|Number of speakers||2|
|Speaker size||13 cm|
|Max. rated SPL||103 dB|
|Radiation angle, horizontal||150°|
|Radiation angle, vertical||150°|
|Colour||white, RAL 9010|
|Mounting device||mounting base|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-20 °C to +90 °C|
|Dimensions||166 x 197 x 161 mm|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.