- 100 V line technique
- 5-step rotary switch for 10/6/4/2 W/off
- Rotary switch can be replaced with a cover plate to avoid accidental changing of the power selection
- Emergency priority relay
- White wooden cabinet with protective metal grille
- Easy wall mounting via supporting plate
- Protected against ball rebound acc. to DIN 18 032, part 3
Technical specifications ESP-70/WS
|Line technique||100 V|
|Frequency range||95-19,000 Hz|
|Power rating||10/6/4/2 W|
|Protected against ball rebound||yes|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.