- Bass-reflex system with a cabinet made of high-quality multiplex plywood
- 30 cm (12") high-performance bass speaker
- DSP-controlled 4-channel class D amplifier with 4 x 500 W
- Channels 1, 2 and 3 can be configured as required for operation of external tops, monitors, passive subwoofers, etc.
- Channel 4 is used for driving the internal bass speaker. Channel 1+2 can be bridged
- 2-channel analogue and digital inputs can be routed to the outputs as required via AES/EBU and Dante®
- Extensive DSP settings via IP network and PAN-C software
- 10-band filter (IIR) for each input
- Delay adjustable up to 500 ms for each input
- FIR filter import possible for each input
- 24 presets can be stored internally
- M20 tripod socket plate
Technical specifications ALSUB-12ADT
|Frequency range||20-250 Hz|
|Power rating||4 x 500 W|
|Bass speaker||30 cm (12")|
|Number of speakers||1|
|Max. rated SPL||126 dB|
|Housing material||multiplex plywood|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply||~ 230 V/50 Hz/1,000 VA|
|Inputs||1 x RJ45 (Dante®)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.