- Subwoofer operation/satellite operation
- Additional mono subwoofer output
- Output level can be adjusted individually for each frequency range
- Switchable phase for subwoofer output
- Adjustable crossover frequency
- Ground lift switch
- All connections via 6.3 mm jacks, unbal.
Technical specifications MCX-200/SW
|Frequency range||10–30,000 Hz, -0.5 dB|
|Crossover frequency||60–500Hz, 12 dB/oct.|
|High-pass filter||15 Hz, 12 dB/oct.|
|Inputs||6 V max./56 kΩ|
|Outputs||6 V max./100 Ω (±10 dB)|
|S/N ratio||> 80 dB|
|Power supply||˜ 230 V/50 Hz/5 VA|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0–40 °C|
|Dimensions||482 x 44.5 x 185 mm, 1 RS|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.