The audio matrix router ARM-880 is the centrepiece of the system. For operation, one amplifier is required for each output used. This may be an individual power amplifier or an active speaker system. Matching wall modules ARM-880WP1, ARM-880WP2 and ARM-880WP3 for remote control of ARM-880 or with additional local inputs for the respective zone are available at option.
With a master/slave connection, it is possible to extend the system to up to 32 output zones. Connections for various alarm signals and a local microphone are available.
Announcements can be made via 2 optional zone paging microphones ARM-880RC with zone selection.
- Intended use: remote control of one zone, local feed of audio signals
- 2 RCA jacks for line signals
- Microphone connection via NEUTRIK 3-pole XLR jack
- Source selector switch
- Level controls for line, microphone and source
- 15 V phantom power
- 7-segment LED display
- Connection to ARM-880 and power supply via RJ45 jack and Cat. 5 network cable. For cable lengths of more than 50 m, a separate power supply is required for operation
- Dimensions front panel: 146 x 86 mm
- Supplied with robust flush-mounted metal housing
Technical specifications ARM-880WP1
|Type||remote control of one zone|
|Power supply||via ARM-880|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||146 x 86 x 33 mm|
1 x XLR (microphone),
1 x RCA L/R (line),
1 x RJ45
|Other features||15 V phantom power|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.