The audio matrix router ARM-880 is the centrepiece of the system. For operation, one amplifier is required for each output used. This may be an individual power amplifier or an active speaker system. Matching wall modules ARM-880WP1, ARM-880WP2 and ARM-880WP3 for remote control of ARM-880 or with additional local inputs for the respective zone are available at option.
With a master/slave connection, it is possible to extend the system to up to 32 output zones. Connections for various alarm signals and a local microphone are available.
Announcements can be made via 2 optional zone paging microphones ARM-880RC with zone selection.
- 8 zones
- Zones can individually be controlled, group call
- Replaceable label for marking the zones
- Plug-in electret gooseneck microphone (3-pole XLR)
- 2-tone or 4-tone chime, can be switched off
- Volume control for microphone and chime
- LEDs for indicating operation, output level and selected zone
- 8 additional zones with each extension module (available at option), 32 zones in total with a maximum of 3 extension modules, connection via available flat cable
- Connection to ARM-880 via RJ45 jack and Cat. 5 network cable (supplied w/o cable)
- Power is provided via enclosed power supply
Technical specifications ARM-880RC
|Description||PA zone paging microphone|
|Gooseneck length||310 mm|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||180 × 61 × 143 mm|
|Packing dimensions (W x H x L)||0.28 x 0.145 x 0.45 m|
|Gross weight||2.8 kg|
|Net weight||1.66 kg|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.