This microphone can be operated with wireless transmission systems of various manufacturers due to the additional adapters which are available at option.
- Wide transmission range
- Very comfortable to wear
- Stable positioning
- Turning cartridge arm of adjustable length
- Drip ring (protects cartridge from moisture)
- Removable sweat-proof connection cable with 2.5 mm stereo plug (replacement connection cable: HSE-70C)
- With supplied adapters, compatible with all TXS-...HSE pocket transmitters (3-pole mini XLR) and pocket transmitters from JTS (4-pole mini XLR)
- Optional adapters allow application with devices from other manufacturers
- External power supply e.g. via phantom power supply adapter EMA-1 or EMA-300P
Technical specifications HSE-150A/SK
|Audio frequency range||20–20,000 Hz|
|Nominal impedance||1 kΩ|
|Maximum sound pressure||130 dB|
|Power supply||DC 1.5-9 V|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Connection||2.5 mm stereo plug
2 connecting adapters
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.