- Back electret microphone cartridge
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- 3-pole mini XLR inline jack
- Cartridge arm of adjustable length
- Compatible with pocket transmitters TXS-...HSE with 3-pole mini XLR connection
- External power supply, e.g. via phantom power supply adapter EMA-1 or EMA-300P
- Microphone windshield
Technical specifications HSE-130/SK
|Audio frequency range||20-20,000 Hz|
|Nominal impedance||2 kΩ|
|Max. sound pressure||130 dB|
|Power supply||DC 1.5-9 V|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Connection||3-pole mini XLR|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.