The TALKSAFE ensures clear and intelligible communication at checkouts, information desks, etc. despite protective measures, safety distance, hygiene walls and face masks.
The TALKSAFE is a safe, hygienic and flexible solution which is particularly suitable for acrylic walls and acrylic cubicles at pharmacies, doctors' surgeries, shops and supermarkets as well as for visitor boxes in retirement homes. Thus, facilitating consultation and communication.
- 1 x microphone station for customers
- 1 x microphone station for staff
- 1 x power supply
- Including required cables
- Including double-sided adhesive tape
The TALKSAFE can very easily be integrated into your environment and workflows:
- Non-contact: infrared sensors detect if a person is standing in front of the device
- Retrofitting: no integration into existing systems or networks required
- Hygiene: device can easily be cleaned with a surface cleaner
- POS: ideally suited for highly frequented areas
- No extensive staff training required
Technical specifications TALKSAFE
|Nominal value||activation/deactivation via infrared|
microphones: AEC technology
(Acoustic Echo Cancellation/echo compensation)
and NR technology
(Noise Reduction/suppression of ambient noise)
|Suitable for||hygiene walls|
|Power supply||via encl. power supply|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-10 °C to +40 °C|
|Dimensions||86 x 111 x 26 mm (microphone station)|
connection cable: 1 m
mains cable: 2 m
|Weight||160 g per microphone station|
|Packing dimensions (W x H x L)||0.29 x 0.04 x 0.26 m|
|Gross weight||0.649 kg|
|Net weight||0.427 kg|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.