- Robust tour guide system, easy to use, with a high operating range and long running time of up to 12 hours
- Well-suited, e.g. for riding lessons
- Licence-free in the EU. Licence required for UK.
- Supplied with matching earphone
- Adjustable headphone output
- Switches off automatically (power-saving function)
- LCD for indicating channel, frequency, signal and battery status
- Lock function
- Belt clip
- Power supply via rechargeable lithium-ion battery: 3.7 V/2,400 mAh
- Dimensions: 50 x 102 x 25 mm
- Weight: 110 g
Licence-free in the EU.
Technical specifications ATS-60R
|Description||24-channel PLL receiver|
|Carrier frequency range||823-832 MHz, 863-865 MHz|
|Operating time||12 h|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply receiver||rech. lithium-ion battery, 3.7 V/2,400 mAh|
|Width receiver||50 mm|
|Height receiver||102 mm|
|Depth receiver||25 mm|
|Weight receiver||110 g|
|Connections receiver||3.5 mm jack (earphone)|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.