- Suitable as a tour guide system and for any other application in which a certain audio source or voice source is to be distributed to one or more receivers
- Wireless transmissions of audio signals with one transmitter and one receiver are also possible
- Simultaneous operation of up to 8 transmitters with different frequencies (dep. on distance of transmitter, stationary RF sources of interference and other local conditions)
- Licence-free in the EU
- Built-in speaker
- Including matching chip-on earphone with rubber ear hook
- Connection for optional audio tube earphone
- Audio output via 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Pilot tone squelch and noise squelch
- Status indication of rech. battery, indication of carrier signal
- Volume level control, belt clip
- Power supply via 2 x 1.2 V NiMH rech. battery AA size (not supplied) or low-voltage jack (5 V)
- Dimensions: 66 x 111 x 35 mm
- Weight: 100 g
Licence-free in the EU.
"An extensive system which is equipped to meet every requirement. Easily set up with perfect audibility! A functional state-of-the-art system with perfect features for practical operations."
Technical specifications ATS-16R
|Type||16-channel mono PLL audio receiver|
|Carrier frequency range||863-865 MHz|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply receiver||2 x 1.2 V NiMH rech. battery AA size,
low-voltage jack (5 V)
|Width receiver||66 mm|
|Height receiver||111 mm|
|Depth receiver||35 mm|
|Weight receiver||100 g|
|Connections receiver||3.5 mm stereo jack (earphones),
3.5 mm stereo jack (line out)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.