- Built-in high-performance mixing amplifier and speaker system, 75 W
- 2 x 16 selectable UHF frequencies (863.1-864.9 MHz)
- Integrated limiter
- 3 inputs via comb. jack mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm jack) with 3-way equalizer and gain control
- 1 stereo line input via RCA jacks with gain control
- 2 shock-absorbing XLR jacks on the top part of the lectern for 2 optional gooseneck microphones (use one microphone input each), with phantom power
- 1 stereo line output via RCA jacks
- 2-way speaker system
- Integrated light in the top part of the lectern
- Column with 2 document compartments and 2 storage compartments
- 2 castors
Supplied w/o gooseneck microphone. Matching microphone EMG-650P is available at option.
Matching microphone transmitters or pocket transmitters are available at option, e.g. TXA-800HSE or TXA-800HT.
Licence-free in the EU.
Technical specifications SPEECH-204
|Rated power (PRMS)||75 W|
|Peak output power||100 W|
|Frequency range||60-20,000 Hz|
|Carrier frequency||863.1-864.9 MHz|
|Operating range||≈ 25 m|
15 mV (mic 1),
5 mV (mic 2-3),
220 mV (line 1-3),
250 mV (line)
|Equalizer, bass||±12 dB/60 Hz|
|Equalizer, midrange||±7 dB/1 kHz|
|Equalizer, treble||±12 dB/15 kHz|
|Power supply||˜ 230 V/50 Hz/180 VA|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||540 x 1140 x 430 mm|
3 x XLR (mic),
3 x 6.3 mm jack (line),
1 x RCA L/R (line in),
1 x RCA L/R (line out)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.