The integrated amplifier technology and speaker technology not only allow for voice transmissions, but can also easily be used for music reproductions and e.g. dubbings of films or presentations with quite good results. Simply plug-in a gooseneck microphone and/or connect a signal source - switch on - ready to use.
- Built-in class D mixing amplifier and speaker system, 80 W
- Operation via built-in rech. lead gel batteries: 2 x 12 V/7 Ah (operating time: up to 16 hours)
- Integrated battery charging, supplied with charger
- 2 x 16 selectable UHF frequencies (863.1-864.9MHz)
- 1 input via comb. jack mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm jack)
- 1 stereo aux input via RCA jacks
- Each input with gain control
- 2 shock-absorbing XLR jacks on the top part of the lectern for 2 optional gooseneck microphones (use one microphone input each) or one microphone and one optional LED gooseneck light
- 12 V phantom power
- 1 stereo line output via RCA jacks
- NEUTRIK SPEAKON connection (8 Ω) for external speaker
- 2-way speaker system
- High-quality wooden cabinet with replaceable black bottom plates
- Top part of the lectern with folding document compartment
- Delivery consists of 2 boxes
Supplied w/o gooseneck microphone and w/o gooseneck lamp. Matching microphone EMG-650P and matching LED gooseneck lamp GNL-453XLR are available at option.
Matching microphone transmitters or pocket transmitters are available at option, e.g. TXA-800HSE, TXA-800HT.
Licence-free in the EU.
Technical specifications SPEECH-104D
|Rated power (PRMS)||80 W|
|Peak output power||120 W|
|Frequency range||70-20,000 Hz|
|Carrier frequency||863.1-864.9 MHz|
|Operating range||≈ 25 m|
2 mV (mic 1),
13 mV (line),
20 mV (mic 2-3),
100 mV (aux)
rech. batt. 2 x 12 V/7 Ah,
DC 12 V/1.5 A via
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||525 x 1,120 x 440 mm|
1 x XLR (mic 1)
1 x 6.3 mm jack (line),
2 x XLR (mic 2-3),
1 x RCA L/R (aux),
1 x RCA L/R (line out),
1 x NEUTRIK SPEAKON (ext. speakers)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.