- Built-in mixing amplifier and speaker system, 60 W
- 1 cable-connected input channel via comb. jack mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm)
- 1 aux input channel via RCA jack L/R, switchable aux/tape/tuner/CD
- Controls for input level, sound and output level
- Record output via 6.3 mm jack
- Output for external speaker via spring-loaded terminal
- Supplied with hand-held transmitter, gooseneck microphone and gooseneck light
Matching pocket transmitters TXS-820HSE, TXS-820LT or TXS-820SX are available at option.
Licence-free in the EU.
Technical specifications ETS-840TXS
|Power rating (PRMS)||60 W|
|Peak music power output (PMAX)||90 W|
|Frequency range||60-17,000 Hz|
|Carrier frequency||863.05 MHz|
|Operating range||≈ 25 m|
|Inputs||2 mV (mic 1),
1 mV (mic 2),
120 mV (line),
100 mV (aux 1),
200 mV (aux 2),
300 mV (aux 3),
800 mV (aux 4)
|Equalizer, bass||± 10 dB/100 Hz|
|Equalizer, treble||± 10 dB/10 kHz|
|Power supply||˜ 230 V/50 Hz/135 VA|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||580 x 1,140 x 420 mm|
|Connections||2 x XLR (mic),
1 x 6.3 mm jack (line),
1 x RCA L/R (line),
1 x 6.3 mm jack (record out)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.