- Allows you to use and integrate analogue audio sources (especially from PA components) into audio IP systems
- LAN connection, Ethernet RJ45, 10/100 Mbps
- 2 logic inputs for contact or voltage of 5-48 V
- Contact-controlled start of audio streaming
- Relay output NO/NC, 48 V/1 A max.
- Audio output: 3.5 mm jack
- Main microphone input, balanced, XLR, integrated 24 V phantom power
- Microphone input: 3.5 mm jack
- Line input: 3.5 mm jack
- Power supply via PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or external power supply ( DC 12-32 V/1 A)
- Matching power supply PSS-1230DC is available at option
Technical specifications NET-ENCODER
|Type||audio signal converter|
|Power supply||PoE or DC 12-32 V/1 A via external power supply|
|Dimensions||209 x 142 x 65 mm|
XLR, bal. (microphone),
3.5 mm jack (microphone),
3.5 mm jack (line in),
3.5 mm jack (line out)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.