The installed software includes Internet radio (120 channels max. simultaneously), announcement feature, (programmable) alarms/announcements, scheduling, playlists etc.
Furthermore, the server provides a variety of connection facilities, such as USB (4 x), RJ45 network connection, HDMI™ output and DisplayPort for connecting up to 2 optional monitors or touch screens, thus allowing for a convenient operation of all network components.
- 32 Dante® outputs
- 16 Dante® inputs
- Completely pre-configured, including installed software and drivers
- Mini server, slim design, slimline plastic housing
- Operating system: Windows 10 Professional, 64-bit version
- Intel Celeron 3865U processor, 1.8 GHz, Intel HD610 Graphics, supports 2160p/60 Hz
- Wireless LAN 802.11n, internal antenna
- Can be mounted as a wall device/desktop device or directly to the rear side of a monitor/touch screen (VESA mount)
- Supplied with power supply, supporting feet and VESA mount (75/100 mm)
Technical specifications MDF-1632Z
|Description||network audio streamer|
32 Dante® outputs
16 Dante® inputs
DC 100-240 V/50-60 Hz/65 W max.
via encl. power supply
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||142 x 142 x 42 mm|
1 x USB 3.0 Type-A
1 x USB 3.0 Type-C
2 x USB 2.0
1 x SD card reader (SD, SDHC and SDXC)
1 x HDMI™ 1.4
1 x RJ45 (Gigabit LAN)
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
1 x comb. audio 3.5 mm plug (headphones and microphone)
1 x RS232 COM port (D-sub, 9 poles)
|Packing dimensions (W x H x L)||0.145 x 0.075 x 0.145 m|
|Gross weight||1.2 kg|
|Net weight||0.98 kg|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.