- For connecting analogue audio line level devices (e.g. active speakers) to a Dante® audio network
- Adjustable signal level: +18/+4/0 dBu, 0/-10 dBV (via Dante® controller)
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 150 kΩ (bal.), 75 kΩ (unbal.)
- Dynamic range: > 100 dB
- S/N ratio: > 100 dB
- THD: < 0.01%
- Sampling rates: 44.1/48/96 kHz, 24 bits
- Connections: 1 x RJ45, 1 x XLR plug
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.