Once it is registered as an SIP end device to an IP telephone system, announcements can directly be made using a telephone. Thus, it allows you to make announcements or activate voice alarms via a connected IP telephone system. When used as an IP-based announcement system, it is possible to connect external speakers or a PA amplifier to the SIP-CONVERTER.
The SIP-CONVERTER features a built-in audio power amplifier/amplifier (2 x 5 W via PoE or 2 x 10 W via external power supply) for direct connection of speakers.
- Programming and administration via web browser or HIP manager software
- Audio over SIP system for setting up an IP-based PA system using existing LAN/WAN
- To be used as a PA system or for making announcements
- LAN connection, Ethernet RJ45, 10/100 Mbps
- Spring-loaded speaker terminals (stereo/mono) with automatic detection
- Impedance of connected speakers: 4-16 Ω
- Audio output, 3.5 mm jack
- Microphone input, 3.5 mm jack
- Relay output, ~/ DC 24 V, 1 A
- Power supply via PoE (IEEE 803.3af) or external power supply ( DC 12 V/1.8 A)
- Matching power supply PSS-1230DC is available at option
- Dimensions: 105 x 34 x 86 mm
- Weight: 270 g
Technical specifications SIP-CONVERTER
|Description||SIP audio converter|
2 x 5 W via PoE,
2 x 10 W via external power supply
|Type||output impedance: 4-16 Ω|
|Power supply||PoE or DC 12 V/1.8 A via external power supply|
|Dimensions||105 x 34 x 86 mm|
3.5 mm jack (microphone),
spring-loaded terminals (speakers),
3.5 mm jack (audio out)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.