- 1 x 240 W
- Switchable 400 Hz high-pass filter 6 dB/oct.
- Temperature-controlled fan, continuously adjustable
- LED indication for clip, protect, overtemperature and output level
- Feed-through output (link)
- Mains operation or 24 V emergency power operation
Technical specifications PA-1242
|Power rating||240 W|
|Power rating at 8 Ω||1 x 240 W|
|Power rating at 100 V||1 x 240 W|
|Output impedance||25 V/2.6 Ω, 70 V/20 Ω, 100 V/42 Ω, 8 Ω|
|Frequency range||35-20,000 Hz|
|S/N ratio||> 100 dBA|
|Mains voltage||~ 230 V|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Power consumption, operation||750 VA|
|Operating voltage (possible alternative)||DC 24 V|
|Power supply (possible alternative)||DC 20 A|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Rack spaces, RS||2|
inputs: XLR, bal.
speakers: screw terminals
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.