- 4 x 50 W
- Class D concept with a high efficiency to reduce energy costs
- Requires lower rechargeable battery capacity for emergency power operation than 100 V analogue amplifiers
- Clearly reduced cooling requirements due to low heat loss
- Silent operation due to fanless cooling concept
- Mute function for each channel
- Level control for each channel
- LED indication for clip and protect for each channel pair
- Protected against short circuit
- Mains operation or 24 V emergency power operation
Technical specifications PA-1450D
|Power rating||200 W|
|Power rating at 4 Ω||4 x 50 W|
|Power rating at 100 V||4 x 50 W|
|Output impedance||4 Ω, 70/100 V|
|Inputs||1 V/20 kΩ unbal.
550 mV/20 kΩ bal.
|Frequency range||10-20,000 Hz|
|S/N ratio||63 dB|
|Power supply||~ 230 V/50 Hz/300 VA,
DC 24 V/9 A
|Mains voltage||~ 230 V|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Power consumption, operation||300 VA|
|Operating voltage (possible alternative)||DC 24 V|
|Power supply (possible alternative)||DC 9 A|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Dimensions||483 x 90 x 330 mm, 2 RS|
|Rack spaces, RS||2|
|Connections||4 x XLR input, bal.
4 x RCA input
screw terminals (speakers)
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.