- Certified according to BGV-C1
- Loop with crimped sleeve for absorbing fall energy
- Crimped sleeve with colour coding for visual control of impeccable condition
- Length: 100 cm, diameter: 4 mm
- Reinforced thimbles at both ends
- Quick-acting closure for ropes (acc. to DIN 56926)
- For units with a weight of up to 40 kg (single-stranded), up to 60 kg when mounted double-stranded
Technical specifications TAR-1004SAVE
|Intended use||safety rope|
|Features||quick-acting closure for ropes|
|Max. load/centr. weight concentr.||40 kg|
|Special feature||certified according to BGV-C1|
|Product data sheet|
MONACOR offers more ...
When it comes to quality, MONACOR INTERNATIONAL leaves nothing to chance and relies on its own strengths. Our proactive quality policy ensures the greatest possible security. Accredited test labs support and document tight tolerance limits, and conduct extensive quality assurance checks of our products. This means that you benefit from very high standards of quality – for all products.